top of page

Get your taxes done the right way!

Certified Tax Preparers

  Documents to provide  

 • W2 forms (wages, etc.)
• 1099 (interest, dividends, etc.)
• K1 (income/loss from partnerships)
• 1098-T , 1098-E, 1099-Q
• Forms 1095-A or B health insurance coverage
• Forms 1098 (mortgage interest)
• 1099-K (merchant card and third party network payments)
• ALL tax notices received from the IRS or other taxing authorities
bottom of page